Programs and Curriculum
Two Day Classes: for 3 and 4 year olds (must be 3 by August 1st)
Tuesday and Thursday 8:30am-11:30am
Three Day Classes: for 4 and 5 year olds (must be 4 by August 1st)
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8:30am-11:30am
We want the children to become enthusiastic learners. We want them to be independent, self confident, inquisitive learners. The classroom is set up with various interest areas that offer multiple opportunities for children to explore, discover and learn.
Our daily schedule includes activities in:
- Literarcy - Zoophonics
- Science and Nature
- Intro to Spanish
- Health and Nutrition
- Large muscle and fine motor
- Eye hand coordination
- Cognitive (math, reading readiness, colors and shapes)
This program includes:
An emphasis on social/emotional development experiences in music, math, literacy, self help skills, science, nature and art.
We have implemented a curriculum to prepare your child for Kindergarten.
The program includes:
- developing mathematical reasoning
- developing reading readiness skills
- developing critical thinking skills and problem solving techniques
- developing language growth